Gain Skills, CEUs and a DisabilityRecruiter© Certification ONLINE at your own pace and under the personal supervision of a Sierra Group consultant.
The DisabilityRecruiter© Certification program is for you if you seek to gain more professional skills and learn to interview and onboard more candidates with disabilities at your organization.
Developed by disability service practitioners, for professional development by Recruiters, this online certification course will also earn you 18 CEUs for HRCI & more!
Enjoy our interactive, story-telling format.
Implement our “best of” resource links, custom tracking and planning tools.
Attract and Accommodate Workers
Gain practical skills and motivate your own creativity through our examples of how to attract and accommodate workers with any type of disability.
Frequently Asked Questions
- SENSITIVITY & AWARENESS
- ACCESSIBILITY I: Job Application Process
- ACCESSIBILITY II: The Accommodation Process
- COMPLIANCE: Overview of relevant mandates, rules, and laws: a non-lawyer’s primer
- TEAM INTEGRATION
- FIND THE TALENT: Tips, tricks, and sourcing ideas from experienced disability recruiters
- INTERVIEW I: Important Do’s and Don’ts
- INTERVIEW II: Practice interview sessions that involve applicants with disabilities
- Recruiters, Talent acquisition, staffing professionals
- HR Professionals
- Line managers and supervisors
- Compliance and EEO professionals
- Consultants in diversity
- VR and education professionals
- certification establishes personal topical experience
- Certification establishes corporate commitment to hiring people with disabilities
- Certification increases success in finding, onboarding, and accommodating a fully diverse workforce that includes Americans with disabilities, including veterans
Increase INCLUSION and Follow ADA & OFCCP Compliance Standards
Since 1992, we have successfully accommodated more than 10,000 individual jobs across the nation while training and certifing 6500+ business professionals annually. These one to one accommodations and consultative corporate trainings have MOTIVATED A MOVEMENT that drives up employment of Americans with Disabilities for inclusion in each and every one of these workplaces!
Motivate a Movement toward greater inclusion as you Display your C.,D.R. Seal.
Take This Training Course
The Sierra Group is a nationally acclaimed workplace consultancy that facilitates trainings to entice radical change in disability hiring practices.
Development & Training
Seeking Inclusion for Everyone Requiring Reasonable Accommodation
DisabilityEtiquette© for Everyone is a must for anyone who is in the working world interacting with other people. In a little less than an hour - the time it takes to complete this online course - I learned so much with regard to talking with and about people with disabilities, in spite of my more than 30 years in the HR profession.
Talent Strategy Partners
As the Program Analyst for the IDS department and coordinator for our Communications Champions Committee we were pleased to host an airing of DisabilityEtiquette© for Everyone. This program was so well received by our membership that we brought Sierra Group back for further training!
Cheryl, Program Analyst
Intellectual disAbility Services